The proposed size of poster is size A1
The poster should have the following items:
- Result & Discussion
Poster presentation needs to use Pull Up Streamer
- Standard Size – 32” x 72”
- Material – Indoor Synthetic Paper (Gloss / Matte Lamination)
As part of the conference, ICCEI 2018 will showcase ePoster presentation.
WHAT IS ELECTRONIC POSTER (ePoster)?
An ePoster utilizes a large monitor and computer to display multimedia versions of a poster. It provides an opportunity for a poster presenter in the poster session to effectively convey information that would not necessarily be possible with a traditional printed poster. It also enhances visualization to attract interest of attendees.
GUIDELINES FOR ePOSTER PRESENTATION
- Preparation of ePoster follows the template provided. You are required to follow the format of the content organization. To ensure that your ePoster presentation is creative and interesting, you are most welcomed to change its color scheme and include images or animations.
- ePoster is similar to an oral presentation. Display elements can either loop for a minute or less, or be activated and controlled by the poster presentation on command. We suggest a time frame of no more than 2 minutes for every ePoster presentation.
- It is not suggested for ePoster presentation to include audio or video presentation, neither does it is linked to any webpage that could only be accessed via Internet.
- Please make sure to reduce the size of the photographs before importing them into the Powerpoint template.
- All ePoster presentations need to be emailed to the conference secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org latest 31 July 2018.
- All ePoster presenters will receive a certificate of ePoster presentation.